Ballwin Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, you may be entitled to compensation. You should not have to bear the costs associated with being injured if someone else were totally responsible for the accident. The emotional, physical, and mental costs are difficult enough without adding the strain of trying to pay unexpected medical bills.
The Ballwin personal injury attorneys at OnderLaw, LLC can help you get the justice you deserve. Our years of experience have given us the skills to help you pursue compensation from the person that injured you. Let us help you hold them accountable for their actions. Call us today for a free consultation at (314) 963-9000 or reach us by completing our contact form online.
What We Do
OnderLaw, LLC is a full-service personal injury law firm, where we represent clients who have been injured in:
- Car, truck, or motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Rideshare (Lyft/Uber) accidents
- Slip and falls
- Dog bite accidents
We also represent clients in their claims involving:
- Premises liability
- Workers compensation
- Defective products
- Adverse reactions to prescription drugs
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Burn injuries
- Nursing home abuse
- Wrongful death
Call us today at OnderLaw, LLC for your free initial case consultation. We’ll review the circumstances of your accident and let you know about your legal options and the steps you can take going forward.
How You Can Be Compensated
Recovering from injuries is costly. Not just financially, but you also bear the mental and emotional costs of suffering from an accident that you didn’t cause or expect. You might be entitled to receive compensation from the person who injured you in the form of damages.
There are several types of damages that you may pursue in a settlement or in court.
- Economic damages – This compensation covers costs associated with medical bills you’ve received as a result of the immediate medical attention and treatment you required. Depending on your injuries, you may need an extended hospital stay or continued and extensive medical treatment, rehabilitation, or therapy. You may need to take prescription medication to mediate the pain from your injuries. All of the costs associated with this can be paid to you in economic damages. These damages also cover lost wages and any decrease in your future wages or earning potential as a result of your injuries.
- Noneconomic damages – These damages cover less tangible costs. Noneconomic damages are compensation for the mental and emotional losses your injuries have caused you. One element of the losses covered by these damages is the mental stress commonly known as “pain and suffering.” You deserve compensation for the emotional effects of the accident that caused your injuries just as much as the physical effects. Your quality of life may be diminished as a result of your injuries, and your recovery can impact your family as they try to support you. Even once your physical injuries are managed, you may have long-term mental anguish from the experience of what you’ve gone through. You may receive noneconomic damages for all of this.
- Punitive damages – These are awarded in rare instances as punishment for a person who has intentionally injured someone or acted recklessly. This is an award that can only be made by a judge or jury. You must prove your entitlement to these damages with clear and convincing evidence.
In addition, if you attempt to seek compensation for your injuries in court, you must file your lawsuit within the statute of limitations. This is the amount of time you have from the date of your accident to file. In Missouri, the statute of limitations is five years for personal injury cases.
Why You Need Us
OnderLaw, LLC has been in the business of helping people who have been injured by the actions of others get justice for decades. Our firm has built a reputation for providing top-notch advocacy for our clients.
Our attorneys have years of unique experience in multiple areas of the law, from medical products litigation and personal injury law to consumer protection and civil law. We’ve been recognized for our success in personal injury law by Super Lawyers and received a rating of 5 out of 5 by Martindale-Hubbard.
At OnderLaw, LLC, you don’t have to worry about how and if we’re fighting hard for your claim. We maintain open communication with our clients. We understand that you’re faced with the difficult road of recovery and are trying to move forward with your life. We’re here to fight the hard battles for you to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Success We’ve Had
We helped our clients obtain significant compensation for their injuries. Some of the settlements and awards our clients have won include:
- Four separate product liability settlements for $110 million, $72 million, $70 million, and $55 million were paid to our clients who were diagnosed with ovarian cancer after using Johnson & Johnson feminine hygiene products
- A $22.5 million settlement for the family (our clients) of a mother and newborn son who were injured in an automobile accident after which they were victims of medical malpractice
- An $8.3 million settlement for our 9-year-old client who was severely injured and subsequently disabled after falling from her bike on a poorly designed and constructed road
- A $2.5 million settlement for the family of a newborn who was the victim of medical malpractice after being severely injured during surgery for the treatment of a congenital birth defect
Past success does not dictate future outcomes. But the success and experience we have gained from representing past clients will inform the way we advocate for you to help get the compensation you’re entitled to.
Call Us Today
If you’ve been injured in an accident due to no fault of your own, you need an attorney to help you get the compensation you may be entitled to. The Ballwin personal injury lawyers of OnderLaw, LLC have the legal skills to present a strong claim for your injuries and to fight for you so that you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
Call us today at (314) 963-9000 for a free consultation. If you hire us, you won’t have to pay us until you receive compensation from the at-fault party who caused your injuries. We are here for you in your time of need.