Have you or someone you love been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault? You may be entitled to compensation for your accident-related injuries and other losses.

When you’ve been injured in an accident, the effects can impact you in profound ways, from your employment to your finances to your quality of life. Your recovery from your injuries can be a long and challenging road. You deserve to be compensated for what you’ve had to go through and for the journey ahead.

The Warson Woods personal injury attorneys of OnderLaw are here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call us today for a free consultation or complete our contact form online so one of our representatives can reach out to you about your case.

Types of Cases We Handle

At OnderLaw, we represent those who have been injured by others’ wrongdoing in a wide variety of cases. These include:

  • Workers compensation
  • Car and truck accidents
  • Motorcycle accidents
  • Bicycle accidents
  • Pedestrian accidents
  • Rideshare (Uber/Lyft) accidents
  • Wrongful death
  • Dog Bites
  • Premises Liability
  • Slip and fall
  • Brain injuries
  • Spinal cord injuries
  • Burn injuries
  • Nursing home abuse
  • Prescription drug side-effect injuries
  • Defective products

Call the Warson Woods personal injury lawyers of OnderLaw today so we can review the facts of your case. We’ll let you know about your legal options for moving forward.

Compensation You May Be Owed

If we find that someone else caused your injuries and subsequent suffering, the at-fault party may be held liable to compensate you. Missouri law allows for those injured in accidents to receive compensation in the form of damages. You may be compensated for three types of damages: economic, noneconomic, and punitive.

Economic damages cover the calculable costs that you’ve incurred as a result of the accident that caused your injuries. Included in economic damages are reimbursement for medical costs you incurred for the treatment of your injuries. Depending on your injuries, you may require ongoing medical treatment and rehabilitation or prescription medication, the costs of which can be exorbitant. You may receive economic damages for your future medical costs as well. Economic damages also cover your lost wages for the time you’ve had to take away from work to recover from your injuries. You may also be compensated for estimated future lost wages or for any negative impact on your future earning ability due to your injuries.

Noneconomic damages are more subjective and are based on the emotional and mental impact the accident and/or your injuries have had on you and your life. You may receive noneconomic damages for the pain, suffering, and mental anguish you’ve suffered while recovering from your injuries. If you are no longer able to engage in activities you once enjoyed, you may be compensated for this loss. If your personal and familial relationships have been temporarily or permanently affected by your recovery from your injuries, you may receive noneconomic damages for that, too (known as loss of consortium).

Punitive damages are intended to punish the person who caused your injuries. These damages are only awarded by a judge or jury. Such an award is rare, as you must prove, with “clear and convincing evidence,” that the person who injured you intended to do so “without just cause” or intentionally acted recklessly.

Choose OnderLaw

Our attorneys have decades of experience representing people across California and Missouri who have been injured in all types of accidents. We have an exhaustive understanding of Missouri law and are skilled in using the law to the advantage of our clients to help them get the compensation they deserve. You can count on our compassion for what you’ve had to go through. We will prioritize your needs as we fight for your best interests.

What You Should Know

There are a few other details you’ll need to keep in mind about how the process of pursuing a claim or lawsuit for compensation works.

Statute of Limitations

After you’ve been injured in an accident, there is a period of time within which you must file a lawsuit against the party that you believe caused your injuries. This is known as the statute of limitations. Each state has its own statute of limitations laws, and they often vary depending on the crime or cause of action. In Missouri, if you intend to file a personal injury lawsuit, you must file it within five years from the date of the accident that caused your injuries.

Representation Now, Pay Later

The emotional and physical impact of your injuries is enough for you to have to worry about. Paying for quality legal representation should not be an added concern for you right now. At OnderLaw, we will review your case for free. If you decide to hire us, we will work hard to resolve your case, and you won’t owe us a dime until we get money for you. We work on a contingency basis. That means you don’t have to worry about paying us until you’re compensated by the party who injured you.


After your free consultation where we’ll review your case, if you choose to hire us, we will get right to work on getting you the compensation you deserve. We will investigate your accident and gather all the facts, account for your injuries and the extent of them, and how they’ve impacted your life both financially and emotionally.

Depending on whether you were in a car accident or were injured on someone else’s premises, for example, we will either negotiate with an insurance company or with the lawyer who represents the person who injured you. We will attempt to settle your claim and obtain the compensation you deserve. If necessary, we will be completely prepared to take your case to court to get the compensation you are entitled to.

Contact OnderLaw Today

If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s actions, call the personal injury attorneys at OnderLaw today. Our attorneys have represented clients in Warson Woods and helped them obtain compensation for their injuries. We’re here to support you. Contact us today for a free consultation or contact us online.