Bug bomb inhalation at Hampton Inn and Suites sends 2 to hospital

ALTON, IL – Two people were taken to a hospital after they breathed in fumes from bug bombs activated in a room at the Hampton Inn And Suites on Homer Adams Pkwy Wednesday, The Telegraph reports.

Firefighters were called to the hotel after a fire alarm went off on the fourth floor of the hotel. By that time, smoke was visible from room 409.

The fourth floor was evacuated and the two victims were treated at the scene before they were taken to Alton Memorial Hospital. Their current condition is unclear at this time.

This article is one in a series presented by OnderLaw to inform our neighbors about car accidents and traffic news across our city. It should not be interpreted as legal advice. However, if you or someone you love has been injured at a hotel, we would like to discuss your case in detail. Depending on the circumstances, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your medical bills, your lost income, and other expenses. More importantly, the only way to make sure nobody is hurt in a hotel or fix the root cause of many accidents is to enlist the help of an experienced attorney that has the possibility to effect change and can prevent this from happening to another family. Contact us today to speak to one of our compassionate St. Louis personal injury attorneys.